lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

"My greatest ambition": Empathy task

Oh! I am very happy, because my son made the comic and he sended it to the magazine, I was very nervous in the moment that he sended it. 
I am very ancious, the magazine accepted the comic of my son, he is also very happy, i think that is the best moment of my life.
He sended the comic a 2nd time but I dont want it because if they don´t accept the comic he is going to be very disappointed.

Oh my god, he send it a second time, I will see if the magazine will accept the comic, and if they didn´t accept it i will be very hungry with them

1 comentario:

  1. Fran: Remember "sent" is the right past form.
    In the 2nd and 3rd paragraph you repeat the fact that he sent a second comic to the magazine. I still don´t understand why you´re mentioning it twice, it makes your writing sound a bit repetitive.
    Spelling: be careful with angry & hungry.
    7 (seven)

    ResponderEliminar